TIPS: Our goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers please identify our products!
- Handling time >> Ship within 24h after payment.
- Copyright >> Pirate Version Must Be Investigated!
Made In Wuppertal-Cronenberg, Germany. In Addition To Quality, Innovation And Performance, Other Important Cornerstones Are Sustainable Actions And Value-Guided Orientation.
The compact bolt cutters have lever action center cutters to cut material such as bolts, nail and rivets up to 5.2 mm. The lever action designed mechanism provides a lever ratio with low friction. This results in a cutting performance 20 times higher than the hand force applied. Required 61% less effort. The cutting edges are induction hardened at approximately 64 HRC to cut through soft wire up to 6.0 mm; medium hard wire maximum 5.2 mm; hard wire up to 4.0 mm and piano wire up to a maximum diameter 3.6 mm.
An all-around tool for the toughest demands, this high-leverage CoBolt cutter features a lever action design that applies 20 times more hand force for superior cutting power with less effort. This mini bolt cutter can cut through more than you ever thought possible — up to 1/4-inch diameter with ease. It's ideal for automotive or construction applications, cutting cotter pins and nails, repeated use in factory assembly lines, cutting wire fencing in agricultural settings, or even everyday tasks such as cutting floral wire or fish hooks.
Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel, it's built to last. This lightweight cutter features precision-matched cutting edges for cutting soft or hard steel. The cutting edge recess near the joint keeps thicker wires in a better cutting position (optimum lever ratio), so there is no need to reposition the tool to achieve the desired cut. It's completed with multi-component comfort handle grips for a wider grip. It also features gripping jaws below the joint for gripping and pulling nails and wires.
The steel uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8 percent carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life — even though it requires special production and costs a bit more.
Exceptional Cutting Performance With Minimal Effort
Easy Cutting Of Any Wire Up To 1/4-inch
Precision, Induction Hardened Cutting Edges
Gripping Jaws For Gripping And Pulling Nails And Wires
- Precision Grade Performance Tools
- The Number 1 Choice Of Tradesman Worldwide
- Comfortable In Use And Quality Assured Design
- Fit To Match The Needs In The Shop, At Home Or In The Service Field
- Each Tool Is Proven And Tested For Durability And Function In Real World Use And Conditions
- Cutting capacity: Up to 1/4-inch for soft wire; 13/64-inch medium hard wire; 5/32-inch hardwire; 9/64-inch piano wire
- Length: 8 inches
- Handles: Plastic coating
HOW TO PAY
- If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
- Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
- Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- We ship to worldwide. Standard shipping typically takes 7-20 business days (excluding weekends).
- We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest.
- If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
✅ OUR GUARANTEE
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing.
- We want you to realize that there is absolutely zero risk in buying something and trying it out.
- If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. We will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund.
- We have 24/7 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance. email@example.com